Master of Laws in International Law (LL.M.int) - 2010
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Holding a degree in juridical sciences granted by a Chilean or foreign university.
- Having an outstanding record of achievement throughout their law studies.
- A good command of both English and Spanish.
The applicants to the LL. M. program must submit the following documents:
- The completed Application Forms.
- An official transcript of the academic record of the applicant at the Law School and a copy of his/her law degree.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.
- Certificate of being fluent in English and Spanish. For applicants whose native language is not English, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 points on the paper based test or 210 on the computer based test is required. Applicants whose native language is not Spanish must approve a test of Spanish proficiency.
- Payment of the application fee (Euro 100).
Notice: The application documents will not be returned to the applicant.
Deadline for application
22 January 2010
13 April 2010
All correspondence should be submitted to:
Heildelberg Center para América Latina
Las Hortensias 2340, Providencia, Santiago de Chile
Tel: 234 3466- 2349631/ Fax: 234 3781
Application fee: € 100 (one hundred euros)
Registration fee: € 245 (two hundred and forty five euros)
Tuition fee: € 7.500 (seven thousand five hundred euros)
Tuition fees cover stay in Germany and can be paid in full or in ten installments, either in euros or their equivalent in Chilean pesos.
The Programme considers the possibility of granting scholarships in special cases.
January, 30th 2010